Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pregnant and Fabulous

Hello Bombshells,
Recently I blogged about becoming a mommy to be and with that I received a tremendous response. I am also pleased to find out that a majority of my friends are mommy's to be as well. I am here to give you a couple tips to be pregnant and fabulous. I am currently 11 weeks, one week away from 3 months, and I am definitely a firm believer in being pregnant and fabulous.

Tip 1# STRETCH MARKS ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND
The first day I found out I was pregnant I went to my local drug store and bought some stretch mark cream. If there is one thing I do not play with its my body. I currently use Palmer's stretch mark cream, I would not say its the best but it does a great job at moisturizing.  A key in the prevention of stretch marks is to start early. If the skin is moisturized while it is stretching it is less likely to leave marks. SO MOISTURIZE MOISTURIZE MOISTURIZE.

*Recommendation* Ladies I recommend that you not only moisturize your belly but your breast as well because they are going to stretch throughout the pregnancy.

Tip 2# KEEP UP WITH YOUR PERSONAL STYLE
I know a lot of women who let themselves go once they get pregnant and Ill admit I went through a similar phase. THAT IS A NO NO! Ladies, the best way to feel confident and beautiful is to not change your routine. If you were a hoop earrings and up-do kind of girl do not settle for a wash and go. Trust me when you behave like your normal self you will feel a lot happier.

Tip 3# SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE ENERGY
A happy mom makes for a happy baby. I can not stress enough how the company you keep can determine how you are going to feel. If you have people in your life who are negative then cut them off there is no need for them and if cutting them off is not as simple as it sounds then avoid them as much as possible. When  you surround yourself around people who are happy and happy for you. You begin to generate that same energy.



I hope you enjoyed these quick tips. I will be posting more as I learn about myself and my child.
As always stay FIERCE AND FABULOUS!






No comments:

Post a Comment